Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IOS7 and SBsettings

Default IOS7 and SBsettings
    Has anyone had success with IOS7.0.4 and SBsettings? I recently updated to 7.0.4 and jailbreak. When I use SBsettings, the springboard crashes. I have Iphone 4s and have the most recent jailbreak as well as Cydia. Sorry if this has been covered-I was not able to find any info.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Here is a list of tweaks that work.

With the new Control Center in iOS 7 and all the tweaks that are popping up for it, not sure I will even use SBSettings anymore. Just my thought.

I suppose that is an option but I want to use Iditdahtext and, as far as I know, it only works with SBsettings.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Understand. Never tried iDitDahText as I have a tuff enough time with the English language, then try and learn Morse code.
    Good luck.

There are really good sb-settings replacements for adding toggles to iOS 7 ControlCenter and enhance functionalitys. But there's one thing i really miss: the ability to hide icons!
    Does anyone know a iOS 7 tweak to cover that sb-settings feature?

Regards Nic

I miss the mobile substrate switches to disable tweaks

SBSettings does work on iOS 7, at lease it did on my iPod Touch 5G iOS 7.0.4. Just go to Cydia and install it. I can even use the mobile substrate switches to disable the tweaks that I want to disable, just like on iOS 6. SBSettings itself works too, if you swipe on the status bar. I haven't had any issues yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JackHaal View Post
    SBSettings does work on iOS 7, at lease it did on my iPod Touch 5G iOS 7.0.4. Just go to Cydia and install it. I can even use the mobile substrate switches to disable the tweaks that I want to disable, just like on iOS 6. SBSettings itself works too, if you swipe on the status bar. I haven't had any issues yet.
    Me too on iOS 7.04 iPhone 4s.
    No problems whatsoever. Even the memory clear in 'Processes' work. The only thing thats bugy are some systems settings.

When installed with CCLoader you even get the Sbsettings in your Control Center. Works the same as when it was meant for NC. You can edit the theme of the toggles with the NC settings within SBsettings Settings.

Although the latest version of CCLoader removes the Airplay bar in CC and made CCTasks stop working. So you might try the version before last.
    Overall CCLoader might be buggy for some, when installed in combination of other CC tweaks.

But having real SBsettings toggles in my CC is worth thr hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehner View Post
    There are really good sb-settings replacements for adding toggles to iOS 7 ControlCenter and enhance functionalitys. But there's one thing i really miss: the ability to hide icons!

Regards Nic
    I use Lockdown Pro, it has some very easy controls and you can use activator to bring up the hidden icons. Works well so my kids don't mess with any of my setting and Cydia things

Default Crashes on iPad2 with 7.0.4
    SBSettings crashes immediately on iPad 2 and iPad 3.

Quote Originally Posted by ihf View Post
    SBSettings crashes immediately on iPad 2 and iPad 3.
    Is this first-hand? On my iPad 3 it just works fine.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Turn off "Statusbar Free Mem"
    Having it on puts one in a Safe Mode loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehner View Post

Regards Nic
    Springtomize 3 has the ability to hide icons.

These are the key reasons I most often used SBSettings, if there are solid control center (or other) alternatives please advise:

- Quick brightness adjustment
    - Free Up Memory Button
    - Quick Kill Multiple Apps

Thumbs up SBSetting iOS 7 loymovie