Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Two questions!

Default Two questions!
    Hey guys so I have two questions, right now is there currently a way to bypass the icloud apple id lock? Wanting to buy a phone through Ebay and a lot of cheap ones on there but say icloud locked or able id locked. They are iphone 5's btw. My second question is, I'm with a canadian carrier called Wind.. will a BAD IMEI/ESN iphone from an american provider work? Assuming it's compatible and unlocked. I know Canada has a imei blacklist and they have it amongst all the carriers but does the american blacklist also show up on canadas? thanks guys

Generally they're apple ID locked ad IMEI blacklisted for a reason ie stolen / insurance claims. Don't boost the trade by buying them, and its against the rules to discuss it on MMI.

Quote Originally Posted by docmagoo2 View Post
    Generally they're apple ID locked ad IMEI blacklisted for a reason ie stolen / insurance claims. Don't boost the trade by buying them, and its against the rules to discuss it on MMI.
    Hm well is it okay to ask though if american bad ESN will work on Canadian carriers? I'm buying one off eBay.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Why would you want to buy a bad ESN , you might be paying a lot lower price but you probably end up as a paperweight and costing you more money.

Quote Originally Posted by blasteryui View Post
    Hm well is it okay to ask though if american bad ESN will work on Canadian carriers? I'm buying one off eBay.
    As long as you don't want to make phone calls and are always attached to wifi, you'll be just fine. A small inconvenience compared to all that savings!!!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0