Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4S Sprint unlck ios7 with gevey uktra S 2.02???

Default 4S Sprint unlck ios7 with gevey uktra S 2.02???
    Can or is there someone that could have unlock 4S Sprint on ios 7.04 with gevey ultra S 2.02??

Or is there any other way except imei unlock?.

Thnxx

Isnt there anyone that has try this or know anything about ?

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

The gpp/neter sims work on ios7. No 3G and no outgoing texts were the drawbacks though for sprint 4s. Latest I have heard is they are working on a patch to fix those two things now that the jailbreak is out.

i am using iphone 4s verizon unlocking with gevey... now i am staying ios 6.1.2.. waiting for that information... is that furiousmod working on ios7?

Dint know if its working. Im trying to ask here but no answers abou Furiousmod on a 4S Sprint iphone iOS7..

Please confirm if there is someone.
    Thnx

Quote Originally Posted by eyepoper View Post
    Dint know if its working. Im trying to ask here but no answers abou Furiousmod on a 4S Sprint iphone iOS7..

Please confirm if there is someone.
    Thnx
    i buy rsim 9 pro and waiting for delivered, before i use rsim, maybe i will try using gevey. we must upgrade now, several app on app store need ios 7... and now evasi0n release jailbreak (before apple patched ios 7.04). i will report soon.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuaaaqq View Post
    i buy rsim 9 pro and waiting for delivered, before i use rsim, maybe i will try using gevey. we must upgrade now, several app on app store need ios 7... and now evasi0n release jailbreak (before apple patched ios 7.04). i will report soon.
    Good news. I tested using Gevey 2.02 on iPhone 4S CDMA Verizon, it's worked nicely but must instal furiousmod and activated... And I am using rsim 9 pro work like charm... I hope this help you

Default Yes there is!!!! (for 7.0.6 at least... not sure if that's required)
    Quote Originally Posted by eyepoper View Post
    Can or is there someone that could have unlock 4S Sprint on ios 7.04 with gevey ultra S 2.02??

Or is there any other way except imei unlock?.

Thnxx
    If you have a Sprint iPhone 4s on iOS 7.x and you want to use a Gevey Ultra S (v2.02) to get your phone unlocked. I have found a way to do it!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAaaaa!!!!!!

Just follow these steps and it will make all your dreams come true. Please note, I did this using and iPhone 4s that is locked to USA carrier Sprint (CDMA) running iOS 7.0.6, and I was using a T-Mobile USA SIM card:

1) Make sure your Gevey Ultra S is programmed to USA Sprint carrier. This web page explains how to do this:
    Unlock GSM iPhone 4S without SIM
    2) Restore you iPhone to 7.0.6 using iTunes. If a newer version of the iOS is out I can not guarantee this will work.
    3) Use evasi0n7 to jailbreak your iPhone 4s. This web page explains how to do this:
    http://www.iphonehacks.com/2013/12/j...-evasi0n7.html
    4) Add the source http://cydia.furiousmod.com/ to Cydia. Look for the section labelled "Manually Adding a Source to Cydia" on this web page for instructions on how to do this:
    http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/how...urce-to-cydia/
    5) Install FuriousMod for iPhone 4S CDMA iOS 5.1.1. You can find this by clicking "FuriousMod.com" in the "Sources" section of Cydia or by searching for it.
    6) After it's installed you'll need to restart you iPhone. Make sure the Gevey is in your phone with the SIM card for T-Mobile (this might work with other card types but I only had a T-Mobile card to test with).
    7) When your phone starts up is will say "Your iPhone was unlocked successfully by GEVEY". This is a freaking lie! Don't believe them! At the bottom of this message there will be an activation code or something like that. Mine was 6 numbers. Quickly write this number down on something.
    8) Now run the FuriousMod4S app on your phone.
    9) Enter the code you wrote down and your done.

Please note: You may have to restart your phone again and it might tell you that there's an update to the carrier settings CANCEL THAT *****!!!!

And there you have it folks, a unlocked, jailbroken, Sprint iPhone 4S with 3G, data, text, calls and everything else you'd ever want.... I think... I really only tested calls, data and texts. Sorry, I'm really drunk.