Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I'm torn on what to do here! Help/Opinons please!

Lightbulb I'm torn on what to do here! Help/Opinons please!
    Ok, heres my deal. I have an iPhone four. Got it last Christmas, and I immediately Jailbroke it. The iOS is 5.0.1 (9A405). Now the only things I have for the jailbroken side of it is Music Box, Movie Box, and a few tweaks for pandora and so I can have five app rows. Thats literally it. But Its getting to the point where I can't download any good games anymore because they require iOS6 which is very irritating. The next update is 7.0.4 and from what I've read, there isnt a jailbreak yet. SO, should I just update and save my blobs or whatever, and be ready for the next J-break? The only thing I have problem with is re-downloading all these Songs I have on Music Box, which isnt too big of an issue. If anyone has a solution for me, please do tell. From what I understand I cant Jailbreak to something safe as iOS 6 or something as I dont have the blobs or whatever. If theres a way thats cool with me, just point me in the right direction.
    Last edited by EthanT65; 2013-11-30 at 05:17 AM.

There is a jailbreak out for iOS 7 for the iPhone 4, but most tweaks have not been updated.
    Search RageBreak.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2013-12-01), EthanT65 (2013-12-01)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, both MusicBox and MovieBox deb files can be converted to .ipa files and then installed on a non jailbroken iPhone using iTunes/Xcode. You need a Mac, a Developer Licience and InstaSign to generate the provisioning profile for your iPhone and the developer certificate for InstaSign to use to sign the .ipa
    Alternatively, If you go on the InstaSign website,
    RegisterMyiOS :: Home
    they can provide you with these two nessassary files after you have provided them with your iphone's UDID and $10
    InstaSign can be downloaded from
    InstaSign :: uhelios
    Last edited by DC_Dave; 2013-11-30 at 09:54 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DC_Dave For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2013-12-01), EthanT65 (2013-12-01)

Thanks for the replies, But I do not have immediate access to a MAC so I beleiev thats a little out of my league at this moment. But I will further look into this RageBreak, but I thought it only works for iOS 7, and I would have to download 7.0.4?

Have you shsh blobs saved? If you don't your only option is 7.0.4....

Yeah I think im just going to get this RageBreak. I hardly every turn my phone completely off so tethered not that big a deal, idk....

Keep in mind that there aren't any tweaks that have been upgraded for iOS 7 yet.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

10. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2013-12-02)

I can deal without any tweaks but as long as MusicBox and MovieBox work for now im cool until evaders does it.