Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Text Messaging Format Help?

Default Text Messaging Format Help?
    I currently live in Canada, but when i went to Florida, the SMS format got messed up. It's supposed to be so that when you text the person first their message appears right after yours. Well when i say that the "format" changed, i mean that when the person texts you, you text back but its not one after the other..its almost like they sent 5 text messages in a row..but really they didnt cause their grouped...PLEASE THIS IS VERY HARD TO EXPLAIN AND ITS GETTING FRUSTRATING ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED
    iPhone 8G
    1.1.4 Unlocked on Rogers (ZiPhone)
    Jailbroken
    Windows XP + Mac OS X Leopard

i understand your dilemma. upgrade to 1.1.4. apple fixed this bug in the update.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

ok i never knew that:S...i tried to upgrade but i need to use ZiPhone to unlock my phone..Therefore, you need to restore and start fresh before you use ZiPhone....I tried to put my phone in recovery mode in order to that...But when i hold the the home and power together until the screen shuts off then i hold the home button..nothing happens and iTunes doesnt detect an iPhone in Recovery mode. and then when i turn it on again the apple logo has white and black lines acroos it ...and then it just goes to the regular slide to unlock screen...any suggestions?
    iPhone 8G
    1.1.4 Unlocked on Rogers (ZiPhone)
    Jailbroken
    Windows XP + Mac OS X Leopard