Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (newbie Ask) How to upgrade firmware from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4

Default (newbie Ask) How to upgrade firmware from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4
    Hi guys....
    I'm Edi from Indonesia, i have one question about my Iphone.
    I bought my Iphone 2 weeks ago in US, and i already unlocked it with Zibri's software and it was success witch FW 1.1.3.
    Could you please tell me how to upgrade my Iphone to FW 1.1.4?

restore using itunes...it will update to the latest version....get new version of ziphone(2.5) and re jailbreak and unlock there you go press the thanks if it helped.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raphael754 For This Useful Post:

edi_cabbhi (2008-03-23)

Ok Raphael754 thx for your info, but i have another problem now, while i connect my Iphone using itunes, it was connect and unconnected by it self even the cable data still connected, so i'm doubt if i will success restoring to Itunes or not. In this case i have problem while i uploaded music, some times i can but some time i can't. so..any idea about this?
    And one more thing...could you please give me the direct link to downloaded new version of ziphone(2.5).
    Thx before...any way i press the "thanks" already for you

www.ziphone.org that's the link to download 2.5

I try to download from that link (http://www.ziphone.org/), but it not 2.5 instead 2.6b.
    And if you read the title of this blog is "ZiPhone 2.6b RELEASED ! (ipod fix!)", does the software just special for Ipod or this is the newest?

no you can download that app. Its just the updated version

Ok man...thx for your information