Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP! My iphone does not power up!!!

Default HELP! My iphone does not power up!!!
    Hi everyone...

I was retoring my iphone to the 1.1.4 firmware but while it is on the "Restoring Firmware" part the USB cable is plugged out. There was just the apple logo on the screen. Then i press and hold to the power button and home button. Then it is shut down but it is not powering up now.

I tried to hold power and home buttons for 1 minutes and more but no response.

Can you tell me your opinions? How can i turn it on?

Try connecting it to the computer and powering on. Can iTunes still recognize your iPhone? If it can, try another proper restore.

i tried that already but actually the problem is I cannot power on my iPhone when it is connected to PC or not connected therefore computer does not recognize it.

thank you GregTheWang, any other ideas?

if u gt warranty on it take it to the apple shop and tell em wat happend , they shud fix it or giv u new one

well this happened to me once and what I did was plug it into my wall charged and then I just let it sit there and it powered on. If it doesn't power on I suggest you bring it to apple and tell them what happen as explained earlier.