Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hack or not to hack????

Default Hack or not to hack????
    Hello. I just registered for this site and im hoping i can get some good opinions.

My question is weather or not I should hack or jailbreak my iphone. A guy at my school has a hacked iphone and he has so many sweet things on it. He customized everything on it and there are tons of apps. I have no idea how to do all that, and I am wondering weather or not I should. What would i be risking if i did that? Is it that hard to do? How do i get all those things? Will I lose anything that is default on the standard iphone software? Is it possible that when the iphone 2.0 software comes out that it will ruin my phone if i update it?

I would really appreciate some opinions from people who know what they're doing. thanks a lot,

keith
    Last edited by lifeorde4th; 2008-03-22 at 11:08 AM.

thats alot of questions :P

ok first of all... jailbreak is reversed when u restore... so if anything goes wrong, just restore twice in a row, and ull be back to normal... (twice to clean up everything, just in case :P)

its very easy to jailbreak ur phone, all u do is download ziphone or iplus and click jailbreak... so thats easy....
    and then u have the installer on ur phone, where u (just like on the appstore) install applications and themes from.... its also very very easy to do....

ur choice

3. The Following User Says Thank You to luiz For This Useful Post:

lifeorde4th (2008-03-22)