Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help..something wrong with my iphone 1.1.4

Default Please help..something wrong with my iphone 1.1.4
    I was changing the theme on my 1.1.4 iphone when it suddenly froze (just after changing the theme). I gave it around 10 minutes, it did not respond, and tried turning it off, locking it, and hitting the home button, but nothing made it react. Eventually I went into forced restore mode, but now it is paused on the loading screen (with the apple logo) and it will do nothing at all. When plugged into my computer it gets connected with iTunes and also can access. but phone screen is freezed.. just apple logo is coming with the cursor moving continously and doesnt procees further , hv also pressed home & power button together, and when i again on it,it remains the same.

please help me out ..........
    would be greatfulllllll

Thanks

Wrong place iPhone user. Well, let's see if I can help you...have you tried iBrickr to boot it out of it's state. If you can restore it, I reccomend you do.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Thanks

IF you can get into recovery mode with ziphone u can kick it back into normal mode
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chharia12 View Post
    I was changing the theme on my 1.1.4 iphone when it suddenly froze (just after changing the theme). I gave it around 10 minutes, it did not respond, and tried turning it off, locking it, and hitting the home button, but nothing made it react. Eventually I went into forced restore mode, but now it is paused on the loading screen (with the apple logo) and it will do nothing at all. When plugged into my computer it gets connected with iTunes and also can access. but phone screen is freezed.. just apple logo is coming with the cursor moving continously and doesnt procees further , hv also pressed home & power button together, and when i again on it,it remains the same.

please help me out ..........
    would be greatfulllllll
    Whatever you did affected the Springboard.app, and now Springboard can't run. Your phone is fine, you just have no interface to work with. Do you have a backup copy of your Springboard?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

same thing is happening to me... any help is greatly appreciated... i am at work... but have downloaded the newest version of itunes and ziphone... how can i put it back in normal state using ziphone?