I have an unlocked Iphone with firmware 1.1.4. I used ZiPhone...

Questions:
1. I transferred my contacts using iSIM (from the installer) and it worked for the most part. I can call/text all my contacts with there name showing up, and I can recieve texts from them with there name as well. But when they call I only recieve a number, which makes screening calls rather hard . So my question is if anyone else has solved this problem or has a better, 100% working, way to transfer contacts?

2. I have a car stereo (don't know the specs atm, sorry) that I've used with my iPod for ages. I plug my iPhone into it and it will charge the phone, but I am unable to sync the iPod on the phone with the stereo. No details currently on the cable, but I'm just wondering if this is something simple or hardware specific...?

3. Is there any form of working "voice to text" software out there for the iPhone? Texting while driving is dangerous, reckless, and stupid; nevertheless, I do it anyhow. The iPhone only makes it more dangerous, reckless, and stupid... So if theres any good apps out there for this I would like to know.

Thanks in advance...