Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upgrading to Iphone 5/4s. Stay with AT&T or switch to Verizon?

Default Upgrading to Iphone 5/4s. Stay with AT&T or switch to Verizon?
    So, as we all know the new iPhone is coming out next week and my question is should we stick with AT&T or switch over to Verizon? We've had AT&T for the past 5 + years, so we're on the unlimited data plan & we internet tether via mywi with our jailbroken iPhones. If we switched to Verizon: A. we wouldn't have unlimited data, B. we couldn't talk and surf at the same time which is an awesome feature and C. apparently AT&T's network is suppose to be getting better? Anybody with any feedback or comments please respond. For now we would just stick with AT&T but if there is a reason we shouldn't, we'd like to know about it. Also, I would assume there is a jailbreak for IOS 5? Thanks a lot and we appreciate any and all feedback.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

It's not coming out next week. Usually it comes a couple weeks after announcements.

I stick with ATT because I know every place I go has excellent service. Including several states I visit.

T-Mobile did not when I had them niether did Sprint. Verizon doesn't work in sevearl local places as seen on friend's phones.

Thats one of the main resons I stick with ATT.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]