Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone else get in on the 8GB Refurb for $249 from AT&T online?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jeffwo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Anyone else get in on the 8GB Refurb for $249 from AT&T online?
    Mine shows to be delivered tomorrow. Just wondering what to expect from this deal. I heard they were all AT&T refurbs and not Apple Recertified.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

i got one but do u mean u paid 349? I paid 349 for mine...but mine came in bout 3 weeks ago. I sold my 4gig for 400 on ebay mine came with firmware 1.1.3 so i just restored to 1.1.4 and ziphone

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonm253 View Post
    i got one but do u mean u paid 349? I paid 349 for mine...but mine came in bout 3 weeks ago. I sold my 4gig for 400 on ebay mine came with firmware 1.1.3 so i just restored to 1.1.4 and ziphone
    No the at&t 8gig refurb iPhone is $249 like he said.

Of apple its $349 but i cant find it on at&t's site anymore.

Suks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamilya77 View Post
    No the at&t 8gig refurb iPhone is $249 like he said.

Of apple its $349 but i cant find it on at&t's site anymore.

Suks

Right....it was $249 on ATT wireless site. I guess it was just for that one or 2 days.

I had been watching the prices and waiting about buying, then I saw the deal on SD and had to bite.

Many other folks ordered and are still on backorder but mine shows shipped, should be here today.
    Last edited by Jeffwo; 2008-03-21 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffwo View Post
    Right....it was $249 on ATT wireless site. I guess it was just for that one or 2 days.

I had been watching the prices and waiting about buying, then I saw the deal on SD and had to bite.

Many other folks ordered and are still on backorder but mine shows shipped, should be here today.
    Then consider yourself either very lucky, or probably screwed. Have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

I Couldn't Resist.. $250 Flat..No Shipping charges...2 day shipping..it was on backorder but they got a new shipment the next day..so its a one day delay.it says mine is shipped already

Wish I had gotten in on it.

Thanks

Mine came in today!

Now to figure out how to keep from making a 2 year contract extension

Got mine a week ago !

Only problem I have with mine is the battery, I feel like its decharging way too quickly! Ohh and the warranty, I tried faxing the proof of purchase and jazz to Apple but they stated that I had to activate with AT&T for the purchase date to change. SO I have coverage under the normal warranty through July 2008. Still debating on whether or not I am going to get Applecare on this ? I will be stopping by my apple store to get in on a battery replacement.

Other than that I couldnt be happier with getting the iPhone for only $249, having unlimited data for $5.99 and my unlimited txt rocks too

I also got mine for $249. I got in on the first shipment. I didnt have any trouble faxing in my packing slip to get the warranty updated to reflect my purchase date.