Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iLockout won't install on iphone 4 - 4.2.1

We're in the process of making it compatible with the new iOS 5. In order to do that and have it work correctly, we need to eliminate the need for the three add ons to have ILockOut work. If I pushed the fix now with the updates it still wouldn't work due to the fact the I'm sure incarcer & move lockscreen to unlock are not compatible with the iOS 5. Also since I've had the same problems as Android Lock in regards to getting ILockOut into the settings.bundle, I've had to put the settings within the app and make some tweaks. It will be available soon and working on iOS 5. Make sure to check out the you tube clip. I'll be putting another demo video out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by hebandy View Post
    Are there some news about the bugs?

Waiting for jb iOS 5 and want to install iLockout.

Does it work on iOS 5?

Default Better, free option
    OK people - check out Cydia app "iCaughtU". It does everything iLockout says it should do, and it works on iOS4 and iOS5. AND IT IS FREE. I just installed it and it worked fine. I even see it in Settings.
    There are no convoluted instructions, no additional apps needed.
    Just click Install, respring, setup email and you are done.
    With first test of wrong passcode I got an email with pic & a google maps link with location.

You can thank me later...
    Last edited by rojocrandall; 2011-10-26 at 06:11 AM.

I'll thank you now, works great except the option to stop the phone from powering down while locked doesn't work. Either way it's a great app that does the job.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123