Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iLockout won't install on iphone 4 - 4.2.1

Help me help you. What is happening when you click the icon?

Quote Originally Posted by bonezalesproductions View Post
    Help me help you. What is happening when you click the icon?
    The screen temporarily flashes the enter passcode screen (flames), and then stops at the "How to use" screen with the instructions.
    There is a "done" button on top right. tapping this takes me back to enter passcode (flames) screen.
    That is all I can see, there are no settings.
    I am guessing that there is possibly a compatibility issue with another app.

That's where I'm at too. I followed the instructions to a T and it's a dead end... Unless these people were hurting for cash I think a lot more testing should have been done before firing this app out there so fast.. Either way it's a good idea, the money is paid and I'm sure the bugs will be worked out..

I have jailbroken every iphone model 1g-4g, and installed hundreds of cydia apps and tweaks, many through the Terminal/SSH.
    This one is definitely an anomaly.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have the exact same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ynoteh View Post
    That's where I'm at too. I followed the instructions to a T and it's a dead end... Unless these people were hurting for cash I think a lot more testing should have been done before firing this app out there so fast.. Either way it's a good idea, the money is paid and I'm sure the bugs will be worked out..
    Same thing here.

***UPDATE*** I'm in the process of taking ILockOut out of the settings and just creating an icon with the settings built within the app. I've tested this app with several different phones and all firmwares and have run into no issues. I'm looking into the compatibility issue with other apps and will push another update asap. Everyone that has paid for this app will no regret it. I'm working around the clock to ensure users that purchase the app will have the best security available.

^^^^Thanks!

same prob here, but with v1.0.1!
    installed, but no stuff in settings @iOS 4.3.3

OK - new version installed (v1.0.2).
    Icon is now colored - this is some progress....
    Still no settings entry - where do I setup my email address for photo reception?

if there´s no entry in settings, you cant setup your email addy or the password nor the style!

Default Same problem!
    I have the same prob.
    Icon is colored and thats it.
    I´ve installed the two programs of cydia.
    Settings as printed. Nothing happended.

Still boring :-(

Default Nothing changed!!!

Got 1.0.3 and nothing changed!
    What next???

Money for nothing

Yes - same here. Updated to 1.0.3 and no settings.
    bonezalesproductions seems to be engaged, so we'll have to wait and see what is next...

humm... v1.0.3 same prob

they should put some informations in their readme of the app in cydia! alot of ppl are happy about this kind of app and buy it, but at the end, it wont work. thats kinda mug lol
    it looks like iphone4 isnt really supported - or not good atm.

Has anyone been able to get this to work as advertised?

Default No
    No, not yet. Hope it will work some day!
    The idea is great.

Quote Originally Posted by hebandy View Post
    No, not yet. Hope it will work some day!
    The idea is great.

I'm in the process of overhauling the app to ensure every single bug is fixed. ILockOut has been tested on every firmware and works fine on my phone. Please just hold tight and everything will be fixed with the tweak. It's been a difficult process to get the settings in the settings.app, however that problem has been fixed. Just working on eliminating the 3 add-ons and some minor adjustments. I appreciate your patience and it will be worth it. Trust me. Everyone that has paid for this app will enjoy it to the fullest.

Default Something new?
    Are there some news about the bugs?

Waiting for jb iOS 5 and want to install iLockout.

Does it work on iOS 5?

No news...still does not work on any version that I have heard.

Default !?

That sucks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast