Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 All Versions

Default iPhone 4 All Versions
    This is only something small but I spotted it today when checking our newly delivered stock of iPhone cases. These cases have only ever said "iPhone 4" however, now, as you can see it states "iPhone 4 ALL VERSIONS", is this highlighting that we are just going to see an iPhone 4S rather than a completely redesigned iPhone 5?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thanks for pointing that out for me, however, as stated in the original post, the stickers have never said "all versions" before, might be nothing but could be something

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

My guess would be it doesnt mean anything. But thats just me

Scary thought. Hopefully the next iPhone will be in a newly designed housing with a newly designed screen. There are two very different iPhone 4 right now, GSM version and CDMA version. The Mute and Volume buttons are in slightly different locations so not compatible with many cases. Hopefully this sticker is just saying it will accomodate both of the current iP4 versions, and that they know nothing of the future Apple offering.

Quote Originally Posted by 805 93003 View Post
    Scary thought. Hopefully the next iPhone will be in a newly designed housing with a newly designed screen. There are two very different iPhone 4 right now, GSM version and CDMA version. The Mute and Volume buttons are in slightly different locations so not compatible with many cases. Hopefully this sticker is just saying it will accomodate both of the current iP4 versions, and that they know nothing of the future Apple offering.
    Exactly, the case probably just has a big whole cut out for the mute and volume buttons.

It would be extremely foolish to think Apple is going to release a new phone with looks EXACTLY like the old one. the 3 and 3gs were exceptions because of the extreme lag the 3g had which warranted an upgraded version of the phone, something which the 4 doesnt have. all versions obviously means gsm 16-32, cdma 16-32.