Hi guys I have a quick question about iphone 4 synching, sorry if this is in the wrong section, this is obviously my first post. maybe someone out there may have had the same problem as me. Here are a few details:

Iphone 4 baseband 4.10.01 unlocked with gevey running on T-mobile USA. It is Jailbroken.

Now the problem is when I synch the phone syncs fine, but once the sync is over I see the following: (look at picture)

-img_0264.png

Now See the sync is complete, but underneath my clock i see this. If I slide to unlock, It will remove it and it goes away. This has never happened before so I really do not know what is causing it. If anyone out there can help me with this it would me much appreciated. I have learned a lot from these forums about jailbreaking and such. (mostly through observation then writing posts) as you might notice lol.

Back to the topic, I have tried everything from re-spring to re-boot, to removing any themes I have installed, still the same thing happens. If someone might know a solution to this that would be great.