Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Major Problems

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Major Problems
    Im running 4.2.6 jailbroken and Iím having a few problems:

1st my phone deleted my contact groups. I deleted all email accounts and reinstalled them but it never recreated the different groups. I thought this would be the fix because donít my contacts sync from those email accounts? (see attched ipad contact groups)

2nd my phone is always spinning the network status circle on the top by the clock. If I go into phone it starts spining. I donít recall this happing in the past. When I go into my phone it is very slow and doesnít always respond when you click on a name to call.

3rd my battery is dieing very fast now.

Can anyone help with any of my problems?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1-.png  

Thanks

Try a hard reset. Hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until the apple log appears. If that does not help, let the whole battery drain then recharge it. A last resort would be a restore, but hopefully that is not necessary.
    iPhone 4S | MacBook Air

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iJasonTATE View Post
    Try a hard reset. Hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until the apple log appears. If that does not help, let the whole battery drain then recharge it. A last resort would be a restore, but hopefully that is not necessary.
    I've done that. If I do a restore it will want to upgrade me to the current version. How do I stay at 4.2.6 so I can re-jailbreak? Also, how do i keep all my cydia apps?

Thanks

Save your SHSH blobs so you can downgrade after you restore. To save your cydia apps, download PKGBackup from Cydia and follow the instructions within the app.
    iPhone 4S | MacBook Air