Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question.....

Default Question.....
    Hello, I'm not completely new to iPhones or jailbreaking but certainly not even close to an expert, but I do have a jailbroken iPhone 3GS. So after about a week of searching and sifting through many articles and so on, I want to ask if anyone knows of any iPhone app that will automaticly read text messages because I always have a lot to do and always seems to get even busier behind the wheel. I have looked into DriveSafe.ly (great but don't want to pay for it monthly/yearly), and Speak It!, and Dragon Dictation, and Vlingo. But the closest thing I've found so far that does what I want is the voice plug in for action menu, it's fairly decent but if it could read automatically that would be amazing. I have also tried more than several others I can't remember the name of off hand. All help and advice is much appreciated.
    Last edited by bayjell6543; 2011-09-03 at 03:36 AM.
    Tempus Fugit

I like to help whomever and whenever I can, always feel free to message me, or message me on my facebook, I don't mind either way. And to the big modders and devs, thanks a bunch for all yall do that makes the rest of our lives easier and/or more fun

~bayjell~

please someone tell me something...I really wish there was an app like this....don't some of yall do too??
    Last edited by bayjell6543; 2011-09-03 at 03:37 AM.
    Tempus Fugit

I like to help whomever and whenever I can, always feel free to message me, or message me on my facebook, I don't mind either way. And to the big modders and devs, thanks a bunch for all yall do that makes the rest of our lives easier and/or more fun

~bayjell~

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Sorry, no idea. Many people probably have settled with what they've found which is probably as far as what you've found. Usually we get pretty quick responses around here if someone knew ... But hey maybe someone does know just wait till they find this thread.