Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: phone wont connect to computer

Default phone wont connect to computer
    Iphone 4 running 4.3.5 tethered boot. One time while boot tethering it froze in the middle of the process now it will stay on apple logo just like a normal tethered but i cant enter dfu. I have tried on windows and mac multiple times both ways to enter dfu but since its never "on" i cant enter recovery or dfu with a program. no programs tinyumbrella recboot fixrecovery nothing works or can even detect phone if you keep on holding power and home for rufly 20-30 seconds it will go into recovery but still no program can connect to it. please help i have an important work call that should be coming in soon

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

You didn't do the right thing, watch this video : How to tether boot from frozen apple logo

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    You didn't do the right thing, watch this video : How to tether boot from frozen apple logo
    Actually that is exactly what I did and during the exploiting that happens when boot tethering it froze and now I can't enter dfu anymore or turn on my phone since I can't boot tether it since u need to go to dfu mode