Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Saftey mode

Default Saftey mode
    Hi my iPhone 3GS 4.3.1 jailbroken is stuck in safety mode, I have removed all the cydia packages that could of done it and I tried re jailbreaking with restore ipsw and it is still stuck in safety mode I also restored with package back up restore from cydia and it is still stuck anyone got any idea's and have had this problem thanx!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Please provide of picture of Saftey mode. Thx

This is a picture of my home screen with all my theme's and tweaks gone and it safe mode written at top

Here is the respring and reboot out of safety mode window, but it just go back into safe mode after I did all of the mentioned in first post

Was also wondering if resetting the phones reset button in settings to return it to factory settings could of caused this problem as well as it started after a reset
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1313800313.590885.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1313800496.088066.jpg  
    Last edited by Psychokinetic; 2011-08-20 at 02:40 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Constant Safe Mode is likely caused by a Mobile Substrate .dylib
    Without SBSettings, the average user has few choices but a full restore. Sorry.

There is a dylib tweak for mobile terminal that checks and removes dylibs from mobile substrate through terminal commands I might give that another go I just could not get the commands to work last time!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

If you know how to use Mobile Terminal, then move some of the .dylib 's from /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries and test. Eventually you should find the offending dylib and it'll boot normally