Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: protecting photos when hooking phone up by USB?

Default protecting photos when hooking phone up by USB?
    Iphones password protected but when i plug my phone into usb on laptop camera roll can be viewed on pc. If i lost my phone i know all my info would be protected but anyone could take my photos off it. Any ideas how to prevent this or solution for this issue? thanks

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting request. In short, I don't think it can be done. I'm all ears, but until then, I'd stay away from the nudie pics
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

There is an app called 'My Eyes Only Photo' look for it in the app store. It actually encrypts your photos (doesn't just rename them and put them somewhere else). You type in your password and you can view them. It will also hide documents if you need it too. Might be worth checking out.