Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what apps work

Default what apps work
    hey all! tried a search but came up with a whole pile of things, i have been downloadings apps from cydia to use on winterboard and most of them dont work. i know its because the apps havent been upgraded so my question is which if any lockscreens and themes actually work on my phone? ( iphone 4 4.2.1)

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Quite a few themes work on 4.2.1 nowadays. It's impossible to really tell you what will be compatible and what won't just bc of how massive the selection is. Most themes will tell you that it is for 3.1.x only or that it is iOS 4 compatible in the description. So just look at the description, most newer themes will say iOS 4 compatible or for iOS 4 only, if the description doesn't specify it likely means it is an older theme that would probably not work for 4.2.1. But not all, most probably.

ok thanks i guess ive either only downloaded older ones or im doing something wrong, some of the apps partially work and some dont work at all but next time i will try to look for the description.