Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need help, I've screwed up big time.......

Default I need help, I've screwed up big time.......
    Hi guys
    I'm wandering if someone is able to help me with this.
    Here's my story:
    I've an iPhone 4 running 4.1 software, BB 02.10.04 and jail brooken with Greenpoison.
    Few days ago I've reset all setting on the phone (biggest mistake of my life)
    And guess what, when it rebooted the jailbreak was gone and my iPhone is into a weird mood, tweaks as infinity dock and SBsettingare still working all the incons apps are still there but as I try to open them they crash.
    The only one in working conditions are the phone app, camera app and Cydia (but its not able connect with the server)
    I wasnt worry to much at the beginning cause I knew cydia save the shsh automatically
    in its server. So I downloaded tinny-umbrella to get the shsh and restore the phone and downgrade the os but nothing came up so when I've opened cydia I've notice in the homepage, where all the list of the shsh use to be, they weren't longer there
    So those files are gone from my iPhone, I was wandering if there are any to retrieve
    them from the Cydia's server or from somewhere else.
    Please guys I will appreciate any type of help, I'm new on this and I'm not so savvy
    About jailbreak or unlocking iPhone although I love my iPhone4 JB and unlookedX
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by zool108; 2011-08-12 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks

Plug in phone To pc and Run the latest TinyUmbrella and save them locally. very important. What shsh does TU say you have saved?....don't restore yet..

I didn't see the comment about unlock. Are you also unlocked?

I've done that already, and TU says there is not shsh available, maybe it wasnt the most updated software so I'll try again.
    Cydia saved all my blobs from 4.1 thru 4.3.5 but now they aren't showing on the opening page of it....
    Yep I was unlocked with theGevey sim......

Thanks

Well you should be able to restore to 4.1 just fine since u have 4.1 blobs on cydia running TSS server in TinyUmbrella. I would make sure u get the blobs local though.. Also, I don't unlock so I've never done that..I think TU can bring them down local from cydia...Mes...some help? I don't have my machine right now...I don't know how to do that off the top of my head..