Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone on iOS 5 Beta 4 delayed text

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iPhone on iOS 5 Beta 4 delayed text
    Hey everyone over the weekend I upgraded to iOS 5 Beta 4 to test it out, every was fine but today I started getting my text delayed, it went from 30 minutes to a hour and a half and longer not sure if I'm just not getting them anymore or the delay is over 2 hours. Anyone know why is this happening? My bill isn't due till tomorrow and my dads 3GS is getting his text fine, my friend who is also on the same beta as me is having this issue to, any solutions or do I need to just back up to pre iOS 5? I restored to the same Firmware again to see if that solves it I got my text that I didn't get earlier and then delayed again atm.
    "I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"

"With Great Power , Comes Great responsibility" That is something we all need to remember

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

I have no issues with 5.0 beta 4 text or imessages. Last week my imessages between my wife and I were getting messed up but fixed itself by sat.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hm well, I'm gonna do a restore back to 4.3 if the issue still occurs then well time to hit up at&t then.
    "I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"

"With Great Power , Comes Great responsibility" That is something we all need to remember