Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help me from my iphone to mac

Question Help me from my iphone to mac
    Hello,everybody,I bought a new iphone Recently,but I meet a problem with it.
    my iphone:iphone 4
    operating system:iOS 4
    my mac:mac OS X 10.6
    Is there an easy way to sync all my iPhone notes to my macbook?
    Thanks a lot.

My iPhone is a Part of Me AKCHRIS's Avatar
    Thanks

Once you buy a Mac it's the same as if you had a PC, you just plug it in & it's Automatic.
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone6 16GB(Jailbroken
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Yosemite
    Cydia Account #895872

Launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone with Mac, you will see all information about your iPhone, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format, will be shown on the main interface.Above information is come from a article I have found online,here I share it for you How to backup iPhone to Mac. Hope it will help you,too.
    Last edited by mimi11; 2011-08-04 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi11 View Post
    Launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone with Mac, you will see all information about your iPhone, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format, will be shown on the main interface.Above information is come from a article I have found online,here I share it for you How to backup iPhone to Mac. Hope it will help you,too.
    plug in the iphone, itunes will open, then click sync

I'm not 100% sure if you can sync notes, but if you can, you'd most likely do it through iTunes. iTunes is what you use to take care of any syncing between your iPhone and computer.