Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: can receive sms, but not send

Default can receive sms, but not send
    Iphone 3gs 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpoison. Has worked fine until yesterday or today, couldn't tell which. I recently updated my bitesms to the latest version and went on my business as usual. after a day i realized that my texts weren't sending. after manually looking they were all set at 95%. thought i just needed to respring or something so after that i had a bunch of red !'s with unsent messages. tried to send with 3g off, then data off, then rebooted. Then i tried reinstalling bitesms, then removing bitesms. still cannot send texts but i keep getting texts. I can send and receive phone calls with no problem at all. i cleared my sms.db and switched sims with my brother. i can send from his phone, his sim wont send from mine so definitely the phone. But i haven't changed anything except updating bitesms, which is now removed. does anyone have a fix or advice?

i thought it might be due to the bitesms network settings, maybe it was set to bitesms instead of mobile carrier so i reinstalled that. But after changing it i still have no luck. any help?