Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1002

Thanks

Exclamation 1002
    I Just got error 1002 on iPhone 3GS AND IT STOPS RESTORING AT 97% it has been like this for days and stays at the restore screen, can anybody help me?

Try and find a direct download to the firmware. I often get errors when I auto-restore through iTunes. A google search will bring up a few places you can download it.

Once you have it, connect your device and open iTunes, then hold Shift and press Restore, then choose the firmware you just downloaded.

See if that works.

Oh, also, if you're trying to restore your settings, it may be that your backup file is corrupted. I've had that happen before.

Thanks

Thanks for the info but I have tried many many firmwares from 4.1-4.3.5 but no luck even with saved shshs. Can anybody help!

You should probably make a list of what you've already tried, what firmware you're currently using, etc. The more information you can give the better you can be helped

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus498 View Post
    Thanks for the info but I have tried many many firmwares from 4.1-4.3.5 but no luck even with saved shshs. Can anybody help!
    You are running the tss ser er when going to a firmware below 4.3.4 right? With 4.3.4 and 4.3.5 are you changing the hosts back?

Thanks

Default I have turned off tss and I think I am on 4.3.5 but still stuck in recovery,
    I think I am on 4.3.5 in recovery mode stuck, but I have turned off tss, with shshs saved from 3.1.2