Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installing ipa from my mobile applications folder to another iphone using another PC

Default Installing ipa from my mobile applications folder to another iphone using another PC
    Good Day!

Guys, I just copied all my .ipa apps located in my mobile applications folder and burned it to dvds. All apps btw were downloaded through ********** so they were cracked already and were then backed up by itunes when i sync my jailbroken iphone to my pc.

Now, i gave the dvds containing the ipa files to a friend of mine. She also has a jailbroken iphone with appsync already installed. But when she installs the ipa files from my dvd by copying it to her pc and then double clicking it and then syncing her iphone using itunes, but it doesnt install and instead ask for authorization.

Why does this happen when i got the cracked ipa already and she has appsync already?

Does itunes sign the cracked apps so that only i can only use them in the future?

I told her to install it directly using **********, it installs but she says the apps doesn't open. The icon would appear but will only flash and then return back to the springboard.

PS* i havent directly handled her iphone yet so i dont know if she might be doing something wrong.

Thanks Guys

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

No cracked app / warez discussion allowed on MMi

Thread closed.