Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Battery display as number, help.

Default Battery meter is displayed as numbers.
    When my iPhone was running 1.1.1 I installed an app that gave me some extended options in the iPhone settings menu. One of those options was to display the battery meter in the upper right corner as a number instead of a bar.

I have now reset my iPhone and updated it to 1.1.4 keeping my old settings from the backup. The battery is still displayed as a number, but the app that changed that setting is gone.

I forgot which app it was I used to do this. If anyone could tell me what app to use to change the battery meter back to default that would be great.
    Last edited by Jagged; 2008-03-20 at 08:43 PM.

extended preferences, also dont forget to restart your phone after changing the battery meter to ensure the change takes effect

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kpace1 For This Useful Post:

Eragon (2008-05-07), Jagged (2008-03-20)

I don't see extended preferences in Installer.app. I added all the sources any everything. Is it still available and working on 1.1.4?

Where do I get extended preferences if it is not in my installer.app?
    Last edited by Jagged; 2008-03-20 at 09:27 PM.

yes its working on 1.1.4 thats what im on right now, and i have all sources added too and it showed up for me, but regardless add this source its from black wolf repository and it should show up

m8an.de/ownrisk.xml

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kpace1 For This Useful Post:

Eragon (2008-05-07), GregTheWang (2008-04-06), Jagged (2008-03-20)

How would I go about adding that source?

Edit: Nevermind, figured that out myself.

Edit 2: Adding that source worked and I am downloading the package right now.

Edit 3: Problem solved. The app brought the numeric battery option back and allowed me to turn it off. Thanks!
    Last edited by Jagged; 2008-03-20 at 09:51 PM.

No Problem Glad u got it working

I was looking for something like this. Thanks man!