Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No network settings

Default No network settings
    So I just upgraded my iphone 4 to 4.3.3 via sn0wbreeze. Everything seemed to be working ok cydia is on there, my unlock is working and all that other good jazz. But I am missing network settings.
    1st when I go to settings>general> network, it takes forever to go to the network page (literally 40 secs to 1.5 mins). Once it loads i am missing the options "cellular data network" and "internet tethering." Seeing as I am on tmobile this is important because I have to put my edge and mms settings in here and I also cant toggle my internet tethering.
    Anyone know what the problem is?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Can't tell you the exact solution, but here's a long thread about T-Mo and fixing all these types of issues. The tread starter is BbScropy

My iPhone is a Part of Me xtacy's Avatar
    Thanks

Try tetherme?
    I used gevey for a week and had probs of apn editing . I got tetherme and it's apn editing add-on. Worked fine after that. But I wasnot on tmobile so I can b wrong

I also had the prob of the menu taking ages to open. I had messed wit the carrier bundle . I had to restore sadly. Chek out the t-mo threads as the guy before me posted :-)
    Last edited by xtacy; 2011-07-18 at 02:29 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

More then likely you'll have to install an apn profile from unlockit. This should help in adding the cellular data network tab.

Afterwards you're gonna wanna add the i4mms program from bbyscroopy's repo on cydia. This will aide in giving you the choice of correct apn settings since tmobile has so many.

http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/75...plemobile.html