Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockscreen

Default Lockscreen
    H Guyshving problems putting images on my lockscreen can anybody help

I am able to download themes and change them but they never change the lock screen I have also just tried downloading lockscreens and again these wont work

appreciate any help

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Have you tried looking in winterboard to see if the theme is activated.

Here's what you can do: ssh into your device and go to Library/Themes (in an I4) and look for your theme. Inside that folder there should be a file named "LockBackground.png" if there isnt then chances are thats why your lockscreen isnt changing.

Its been a while but I believe this is where you find your 3gs files: /private/var/mobile/Library
    Last edited by ihappy; 2011-07-17 at 04:32 PM. Reason: added info

Quote Originally Posted by ihappy View Post
    Have you tried looking in winterboard to see if the theme is activated.

Here's what you can do: ssh into your device and go to Library/Themes (in an I4) and look for your theme. Inside that folder there should be a file named "LockBackground.png" if there isnt then chances are thats why your lockscreen isnt changing.

Its been a while but I believe this is where you find your 3gs files: /private/var/mobile/Library
    stupid question im new to jailbreaking and iphones etc what does ssh mean where would i find Library/themes

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Its a secure shell. its a way of modifying or exchanging data/files through your device. I would recommend using an iphone browser. Its simple and easy to use for people who new to jailbreaking.

First things first though. Make sure that the theme you have is actually working through winterboard. Go into winterboard and verify that your theme is checked on. Some themes when created may or may not have a lockscreen theme created for them.

I have checked and it is checked on but still nothing on the screen not even on the main homescreen