Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD

Default CLASSified HD
    Can anyone help me customize this theme please??

I want it as it is in bars picture. With the same background, lock screen, dock etc. But I have no freaking idea how to do it. I know i have to ssh and I have winscp openssh etc but i dont know what i am looking for in there and what to change etc...

Can anyone let me download their theme already customized or assist me?

I bought it last night and downloaded all the extras from cydia for the hd theme, and when I activate them all, its kinda messed up. Some icon on the homepage are still normal, the lock screen slider is just blank, and no picture only lock info there. I do have new signal bars and wifi bars though and a lot of apps already changed themselves.

I want some cool sounds etc and a new dial pad and all new stuff like that. Thats what i thought we were getting when we paid through cydia it doesn't say we goota edit loads of stuff =-\

Thanks in Advance

Thanks

I don't think this theme has been upgraded to the latest firmware, and probably won't be...sorry my friend. You might try and email BarsOverBeats.

Damn seriously? I almost have it. I have now sorted all the icons myself. The only problem i have now is, where i have the slide to unlock, the text is UNDERNEATH the slide bar, so I only see the text briefly as i unlock it =\

Also i don't know how to change the photo of the lock screen.

If this isn't getting updated, which is bloody stupid, because they should say so in cydia before we pay for it.... which are thge best themes that DO get updates to donate for mate?

Thanks

Get Redline... Awesome!

Ok mate will check it out. Nice one!

Thanks

It is only for the iPhone 4, check it out in the themes section

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

In the forum for Classified you can find out how to change everything that is not updated for the newest firmware. It works fine on 4.3.3 but it takes some tweaking. Go to the last page of the forum and go backwards from there to find what needs to be changed.
    BG

Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    Can anyone help me customize this theme please??

I want it as it is in bars picture. With the same background, lock screen, dock etc. But I have no freaking idea how to do it. I know i have to ssh and I have winscp openssh etc but i dont know what i am looking for in there and what to change etc...

Can anyone let me download their theme already customized or assist me?

I bought it last night and downloaded all the extras from cydia for the hd theme, and when I activate them all, its kinda messed up. Some icon on the homepage are still normal, the lock screen slider is just blank, and no picture only lock info there. I do have new signal bars and wifi bars though and a lot of apps already changed themselves.

I want some cool sounds etc and a new dial pad and all new stuff like that. Thats what i thought we were getting when we paid through cydia it doesn't say we goota edit loads of stuff =-\

Thanks in Advance

I am using nine hd now and I am also using parts of redline. 2 ******* awesome themes!!!