Results 1 to 12 of 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Bigify + Help

  1. #1
    Default Bigify + Help
    So i downloaded Bigify + and when i rebooted my phone it said,
    "Piracy Warning
    The features of Bigify+ have been disabled because you dont have a valid license to use this software. If you would like to use Bigify+, please purchase it in the Cydia store."

    And i cannot do anything, the message will not go away and i cannot click on anything.
    Someone, please help.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2011-07-09 at 02:59 AM.

  2. #2
    1) Use SSH soft
    2) Go to / Library / MobileSubstrate / DynamicLibraries
    3) Delete bigify.dylib and bigify.plist
    4) Go to / Library / PreferenceLoader / Preferences
    5) Delete bigify.plist
    6) Reboot

    7) Enjoy

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to PetitPoney For This Useful Post:

    cg118 (2011-07-10)

  4. #3
    Default bigify +
    i deleted all the files by using DiskAid but how do i reboot my iphone afterwards as i cant use my iphone at all, not even to turn it off...

  5. #4
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    I suggest you pay for your apps, this forum does not support or help with cracked apps or warez.

    Your post has been edited also.

  6. #5
    Default thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PetitPoney View Post
    1) Use SSH soft
    2) Go to / Library / MobileSubstrate / DynamicLibraries
    3) Delete bigify.dylib and bigify.plist
    4) Go to / Library / PreferenceLoader / Preferences
    5) Delete bigify.plist
    6) Reboot

    7) Enjoy
    thanks

  7. #6
    Hello,
    Use iSpirit soft.

    iSpirit - iPhone Manager, manage iPhone apps, iPhone themes and files easily.

    With this soft, you can reboot your iPhone ( Imageshack - reboot.png ).
    Default password for reboot iPhone is "alpine"

  8. #7
    Hi,

    Thanks for your help, this workaround was helpfull

    Thanks again

  9. #8
    Hi, I met the same problem. I did what you said below. I installed Ispirit in order to delete the bigify app. But when I click on "Reboot" button, my iphone moved on "recovery mode". Now I can't turn this mode off, without restoring. but I didn't save my "862-contacts".
    How can I do? please.

    Than you for your help

  10. #9
    You can try reboot iPhone by pressing home and hold button during 10 seconds. I think that possible to restore your contacts with back up. (In iTunes => Edit / Preferences / Devices).

  11. #10
    Hi foxy2011

    I think that you don't need to install spirit in order to remove the bigify files, but there is other way to restore your contacts (and perhaps your iphone too) using the iphone pc suite once installed and connected your iphone, you will be prompt to install the deamon, once done, you can navigate to backup (export) all contact in sql database (for other use).
    Else, you can use the PetitPoney's solution proposed.
    Still stucked please let us know, I can make a video for you.
    Thanks

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by anouar28 View Post
    Hi foxy2011

    I think that you don't need to install spirit in order to remove the bigify files, but there is other way to restore your contacts (and perhaps your iphone too) using the iphone pc suite once installed and connected your iphone, you will be prompt to install the deamon, once done, you can navigate to backup (export) all contact in sql database (for other use).
    Else, you can use the PetitPoney's solution proposed.
    Still stucked please let us know, I can make a video for you.
    Thanks
    Hi Anouar28,

    I will try what you say. (yes, I prefer a video )
    and i'll let youu know
    thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PetitPoney View Post
    You can try reboot iPhone by pressing home and hold button during 10 seconds. I think that possible to restore your contacts with back up. (In iTunes => Edit / Preferences / Devices).
    When I do this, my iPhone automatically move to the "recovery mode"

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by PetitPoney View Post
    1) Use SSH soft
    2) Go to / Library / MobileSubstrate / DynamicLibraries
    3) Delete bigify.dylib and bigify.plist
    4) Go to / Library / PreferenceLoader / Preferences
    5) Delete bigify.plist
    6) Reboot

    7) Enjoy
    Thanks bro. Thought i was never gonna get that stupid message off my iphone 4

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •