Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 4 help needed please

Default iphone 4 help needed please
    ive just been offered a iphone 4 (for sale ) of my friend but the only thing apple on it is the logo on the back of the phone,the phones takes dual sims and a sd card and the operating software looks like a galaxy android,can this be turned back to apple operating software,or is the phone a iphone copy, any help or advise would be great before i buy this, thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone James360Petty's Avatar
    Thanks

Copy..... the iphone 4 doesnt have an sd card slot.....
    "It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them."

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

It's not an iPhone 4. The hardware isn't, the software isn't, if you're gonna buy it you certainly shouldn't be paying the price that a real iPhone 4 is worth. James is right, iPhone 4 doesn't have an SD card slot. It also doesn't take dual SIMs.

Edit: I forgot to mention, since the hardware of it isn't really an iPhone 4, there's no way you're gonna be able to load iOS on it. Speaking of which, you know for sure it's not an iPhone 4 because there's currently no way to load Android on a real iPhone 4.