Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My calls keep getting muted by the damn screen! Tired of this crap!

Default My calls keep getting muted by the damn screen! Tired of this crap!
    Anyone else here continue to have issues with their proximity censor on the iPhone 4? Yesterday I was on a business call with work for an hour and every 5 or 10 minutes my boss would be like "Dayvid I can't hear you", and I'd look at the screen and sure enough the damn mute button was activated so I would have to manually turn it off (obviously lol.) This happened like 5 times during the 1 hour call. I can't deal with this phone anymore, it's a hardware nightmare! I sold my original iPhone 4 because of signal/proximity issues and while things have imporved they are still pretty bad. I'm seriously thinking about jumping ship and going back to T-Mobile and getting on a 2 year contract for chump change before AT&T puts it's greedy paws into the company...plus BlackBerry Bold 9900 is coming soon so...I just can't deal with this phone anymore.

On a side note what is up with this site and it's lag time? Everytime a new page loads and I go to a box where I need to input information, there is a delay in the text showing up in the box or specific letters never show up and I have to delete and retype...it's always been a problem on here even before the new site design change. Also pages don't really load fast at all, they have serious lag time and I'm on a 20MB line so it's not coming from my end.
    Last edited by Dayvidpriddy; 2011-06-14 at 11:13 AM.
    "Don't hold it like that!"