Well, I posted this problem on iLounge and got no response after about 15 hours. Seeing as how it seems most problems don't get answered on there I figured I'd take it here. People here seem a lot smarter and more helpful I'm just gonna copy paste what I posted on iLounge. I'm not sure if this is the perfect area to post this but it's the best place I could find.

So my laptop quit on me, and I had to set up a new computer. I transferred all my music using filezilla to iTunes and got all my apps and whatnot. However, I have not synced yet. I wanna know if there's a way to get my play counts from my iPhone to my new iTunes, so when I sync I will keep my play counts, top 25 most played, etc. It isn't a huge deal but is there a way?? My iPhone 4 is jailbroken on 4.3.3, if that helps. I've fooled around on Filezilla looking for the .xml file on the phone itself to see if I can somehow transfer that from the phone and put into my iTunes, but I haven't been able to find it. So, has anyone done this before?