Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS5 beta installation

Arrow iOS5 beta installation
    as I'm promoting a business that's reliable, high-quality and relevant I don't feel that this counts as spam, so here we go...

I just started my own UDID activation service at buyOS5. we charge $7, which from what I can tell is at the low end of pricing for this kind of thing, and unlike any other site so far we guarantee activation in under 30 minutes - if by that time you haven't got confirmation then email us the details (i.e. yr PayPal email and the time at which you ordered) and we'll give you a full & prompt refund.

also, unlike other similar services, buyOS5 lets other developers earn activation money. if you own an Apple dev account & got spare slots you'd like to put to use, you can sell them through buyOS5 - you just have to sign up for free & check if there are any unfulfilled requests. for each activation, you get $5 & we take a $2 cut.

please check out buyOS5 if you're interested; if you've got questions or are skeptical about our service or reliability, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]. thanks for listening.

Interesting. I was selling my slots for $5 a pop but I just signed up under your site so I could do less work =P. I've got 80 available so that's what i submitted. Do I just wait now?

Okay, completed an activation. How and when should I receive my compensation?
    Last edited by transam7816; 2011-06-09 at 05:43 AM.