Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UDID Registration

Default UDID Registration
    Wondering if anyone could register my UDID with a Developer Account (‎37b689b0579b33673fcd647f55b72bb3ffc30668)? Im willing to pay 5$ if needed but would be awsome if it could be done fooo freeee!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Dang kid. 1 topic per subject please. You didn't need to make 3 in different sections.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

Well im tired of waiting and need to get registered any suggestions>

Quote Originally Posted by karesake View Post
    Can You Add me ?

My UDID is 38be2eb292e7ef07e8145cc1e1dd4114b099c474

i will pay 10 $ after the upgrade on IOS 5 Beta 1
    Sorry, you have send the money first

Thank you for being honest and helpful with this Antonio.

Hey, i'm willing to pay the $99 to sign up for a developer account and then register other peoples UDIDs but i want at least 20 people to agree to this and then i'll charge $5 per activation so that i can get my money back and then everyonewill be happy

Send me and email at andybrown895 AT gmail dot com if you want an activation and i will respond to let you know how many people have agreed to this. And then once i have 20 i'll send an email asking for everyones UDIDs so i can activate them (unless you sent them in your first email in which case i will just go ahead and activate it) and then i will send everyone a message to let them know when there UDID has been activated.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to brownan For This Useful Post:

joorus (2011-06-09)

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brownan View Post
    Hey, i'm willing to pay the $99 to sign up for a developer account and then register other peoples UDIDs but i want at least 20 people to agree to this and then i'll charge $5 per activation so that i can get my money back and then everyonewill be happy

Send me and email at andybrown895 AT gmail dot com if you want an activation and i will respond to let you know how many people have agreed to this. And then once i have 20 i'll send an email asking for everyones UDIDs so i can activate them (unless you sent them in your first email in which case i will just go ahead and activate it) and then i will send everyone a message to let them know when there UDID has been activated.
    Take the risk and buy it.

In the mean time, for those interested, I've got about 30 slots left at $4 each. PM me for info or email me at mortopher at gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]