Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help!

Default Please help!
    i know, first thred, right? but i have a major problem i need some serious help here, while i was in my system on ifile i was in springboard.app looking at the names of the different images so i could theme them, then in coreservices i attempted to create a backup of spingboard.app with everything in expect the plists, so i renamed springboard.app to 1springboard.app but didnt change the name of the backup before i resprung :l so now its been stuck at apple logo for a while (like a week) i cant ssh because i cant find out the wifi ip soo please help! im on ios 4.3.3 jailbroke with greenpois0n and its iphone 3gs. Thanks!

also i cant put it in dfu mode i tried using greenpois0n to guide me and it still doesnt work my pc doesnt recognise it but i can turn off by holding power and home.

chill man. you'll be fine xD
    iClarified - iPhone - How to Put an iPhone Into DFU Mode

try it and see if you can go back to 4.3.3 and rejailbreak
    WHY AREN'T YOU JAILBROKEN?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by RefreshingData View Post
    chill man. you'll be fine xD
    iClarified - iPhone - How to Put an iPhone Into DFU Mode

try it and see if you can go back to 4.3.3 and rejailbreak
    haha thanks

im not that much of a noob :P but i found out the usb slot on my computuer wasnt working! thats why itunes or greenpoison would recognise it... ifunbox worked in a different usb slot so i fixed it easily, thanks though

rofl no prob
    WHY AREN'T YOU JAILBROKEN?!?!!?