Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Themes/sliderw won't work

Default Themes/sliderw won't work
    Hey guys,

The issue I'm having is that I'm not able to see custom themes. I've tried a couple of the more popular themes (Element, Typohone and also a German Flag slider), check them in winterboard, respring and nothing happens. I unchecked everything in Winterboard and checked kept checked only the theme I wanted but that didn't do anything. To be clear, my homescreen themes are working fine as are the custom homescreen icon replacement themes, it's just the lockscreen themes (themes + custom sliders) I'm having trouble with.

Now I had an issue with lockinfo which would give me overwrite errors but I finally was able to uninstall it without getting that error. The Lockinfo folder is gone but is it possible that a few files were left over?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

if you are using an iphone 4 make sure you are downloading HD themes not SD themes

Great. Thanks for the assistance j3st3r. I tried a different theme (iHrt) and it works perfectly.

I still can't get the custom slider to work. The file structure looks fairly simple

/var/stash/Themes.xxxx/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI, then there's a png and a Thumbs.db file. Any ideas as to why the custom slider isn't working? Thanks!

Thanks

i really don't know much about how themes work, i wish i could be of more help

No worries. I appreciate your help j3st3r. Thanks.