Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Like Winterboard themes?

Default Like Winterboard themes?
    Check out my upcoming iPhone 4 theme http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-progress.html

I am sorry if anybody thought this was spammy, the point was not to offend anyone I'm just excited...
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 2011-06-02 at 10:12 PM. Reason: More clarity on my purpose

Err, you probably shouldn't spam the message board with links to your theme.

I'm not spamming just trying to get more eyes, I'm proud of it, the whole point if MMI is to talk about our themes and stuff... What do you suggest I do? Beside that isn't the banner that shows up EVERYTIME you post the same thing?
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 2011-06-02 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    I'm not spamming just trying to get more eyes, I'm proud of it, the whole point if MMI is to talk about our themes and stuff...
    that is why the theme launching forum is provided, so that new themes can be seen there and not posted randomly all over the other forums that have nothing to do with themes

Sorry just wanted people to see my work, my bad... Rules are getting more strict across the whole country, freedom of speech is almost obsolete, no offense to the moderator of course, I do understand what you are saying...

I'd delete it if I could, I'm not in to negative comments and stuff.
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 2011-06-02 at 10:11 PM. Reason: More clarity on my purpose