Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I've never asked for help, but i now need it!

Default I've never asked for help, but i now need it!
    Well today i was extra bored then other days and decided to download realsms or irealsms i can't remember the name to it. I'm on an iphone 4 4.2.1 and now my phone won't turn on. First it froze my screen wouldn't let me do anything so i hold the power n home button to reboot it and now it don't turn on, i try doing this for awhile now i even re-jailbroke it but nope my phone still won't turn on it just stays in the logo boot. any idea how i can fix this? anyway i can ssh into my phone by plugging my iphone through usb cable and ssh into it without it having it on? i really do need any type of help. you know what it is to live without your phone Thanks to anyone who gonna try to help me. and im on greenposion jailbreak few tweaks i had were switcherplus, dreamboard, winterboard, ifile, chatpic, cleanstatus, my3g, mywi4.0, opennoifier(i just got it before irealsms), and bad news for me i've never backed up my phone
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Homestly, the most painless fix for this would to boot into DFU mode and do a full recovery via iTunes. After that, jailbreak again.

However, if you want to do this the hard way:
    Since you said you can SSH into the phone while viewing the apple logo, you could try and remove the last installed programs manually, and then re-boot to see if it works. If that doesn't work, manually removed the jailbreak or other apps that might have conflicts with springboard.

You could try the ramdisk method made by a fellow member. I'll go get you the link

Here you go. Good luck http://modmyi.com/forums/general/758...e-ramdisk.html
    Last edited by Stray; 2011-05-30 at 02:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I