Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No apps in native task switcher?

Default No apps in native task switcher?
    I have an ipod touch 2g running 4.2.1 and i hacktivated native multitasking by editing the plist. It works fine in apps but on the homescreen no apps show up?? i tried manually backgrounding apps but the tray is still empty. Strangly it works perfectly in safe mode so any help would be appreciated.

Bump.
    Last edited by cyberpwnee; 2011-05-20 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

you may have done something wrong. why not re restore and used redsn0w to enable native multitasking?(works fine on my ipt2g)

thanks for replying but im trying to avoid a restore becuase i dont have a computer atm. But my friend also has his problem and he enabled it through winterboard with the features tweak and his is not working either. We have the exact same tweaks installed and since it works in safe mode maybe there is a plugin that conflicts with it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

yeah that wouldve been helpful when you posted. go into safe mode, uninstall last thing you installed.

if that's a no go uninstall winterboard.

if that's a no go uninstall mobile substrate

I hactivated it so i didn't install anything specific causing this problem. I did try uninstalling winterboard but that didn't do anything, and same with my friend's ipod.