Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck on apple logo!

Default Stuck on apple logo!
    After looking around, trying a few different methods I can't work out a solution so I thought I'd ask on here!

I bought this phone, it was stuck in recovery mode, so after kicking it out of recovery mode using iReb, it restarted, and wouldn't move from the apple logo.

So I tried turning it off but it wouldn't? It just stays on the logo so I had to let the battery drain, I tried again same thing happened! I can't get it into DFU or anything.

It originally did recognize with iTunes but wouldn't restore hence using iReb. It no longer recognizes with iTunes, I turn it on and it just shows the apple logo and stays there untill the battery has died.

Any help would be brilliant,

Thanks,

Carl

I've had the same problem with my iPod. Try to drain the battery again, but keep it off for a day or two. Then charge it and try turning it on.

If it stays on the Apple logo, try to plug it into your PC. Sometimes you can sync your phone even if it's stuck on the Apple logo. Try to reboot or reset it to factory setting.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Have you tried using Tiny Umbrella and setting the host NOT to cydia? Dont turn on TSS sever too. Hopefully that works

Quote Originally Posted by wizek View Post
    Have you tried using Tiny Umbrella and setting the host NOT to cydia? Dont turn on TSS sever too. Hopefully that works
    I can't use Tiny Umbrella because I can't get it into DFU mode.

Im getting the error 3194 when I try to restore it in recovery mode.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I meant un set the hosts on your computer using tinyumbrella. It might be in the advanced tab