Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MIM only shows in cydia

Default MIM only shows in cydia
    Like the title says, if I open cydia I see my custom carrier but anywhere else (springboard) all I have are signal bars and my wifi signal. Any idea how to fix this? I've tried removing all themes and nothing helps. I'm on iPhone 4 4.2.1

Thanks

uninstall mim and try fake carrier from the big boss repo, works perfectly for me
    Last edited by j3st3r; 2011-05-16 at 05:42 AM.

No the thing is that the custom carrier won't show on my springboard. It shows with cydia open, sbs settings open, and a few other windows. But on the actual springboard it just shows the bars no logo no 3G nothing

Thanks

yeah, sorry i misread your post, corrected my response, although if your 3g isn't showing up either then there may be something else wrong as well, try my suggestion and see if that corrects it, if not provide a screen shot and maybe we can go from there

I've tried all of them, mim, status
    Changer, n the one you mentioned...can I post a screenshot from my iPhone? I'm no where near a Pc right now...emailed my brother the screen shot he posted...
    Last edited by megajuliani; 2011-05-16 at 06:00 AM.

Thanks

did you install any tweaks before you noticed this happen

All I can think of is dreamboard, so I uninstalled it, cleared everything from winterboard and used iWipe and still nothing

Anyone? I really don't want to restore

So is my only option a full restore?

WOOOHOOO nvmd I got it, it was status cleaner or something like that. I removed it and my carrier is back. Thanks a lot for the suggestions
    Last edited by megajuliani; 2011-05-16 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost