Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iphone 4 acting crazy?????

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iphone 4 acting crazy?????
    Ok I need help with my iphone4! I have been jailbreaking my phone since the 3g , I have done somewhat of a good job but my att iphone 4 runing on 4.3.3 is going crazy the pages turn by themselves the apps do the same its like someone else is touching the phone. I have to turn it off and respring it to make it stop but thats only a quick fix because it goes right back into the same thing I have tryed restoring the firmware,redownloading new redsn0w+fw and even setting the phone up as a new phone cuz i thought it was the sync but still same sh## does anybody have the same problem help i cant live without my jailbreak

did you restore from a backup

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

+1. if you set up as new it will likely fix the problem. If that doesn't work, it's time to take it in for an exchange.

It's your charger, purchase a apple charger and usb cable. Some weird reason if you use another type with 4.3.3 the screen goes buggy. drain your battery dry and charge with the new cable and brick to 100% and let a full cycle charge run (Over night should do) happened with mine, it's odd i know.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's still acting the same and I'm using the charger that came with it but I'll go buy another apple charger and see what happens thanx

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx12ravF-g0]YouTube - iPhone jumpy screen fix (?)[/ame]
    That video shows someone doing it also. it's mostly a charger issue most of the time. I'm having the problem when im charging my iPhone 4 with a 3rd party charging brick. Will play CoD Zombies and it tends to not even register the touches. Changed to a real iPhone 4 charger or even unplugged it and works a lot better.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It does it when my phone is not charged or

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Not even plugged up so I don't know what is the real problem I have an apple charger and it still does this just like the phone in the video but not on charge

My phone did this a lot awhile back, I found it out to be my case I was using if there is any oil or dirt on the screen try cleaning it real good taking it out of any case and restarting it again. That worked for me. Just another idea next to the charger idea.

I know what's the problem...
    Go to apple and get a replacement

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can u tell me please I think im out of warranty but its hardwear so i think they will take it back

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

If it's an iPhone 4 why would it not be under warranty anymore? Its good for an entire year