Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Disturbing notification problem

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Disturbing notification problem
    Guys, have anyone ever experienced this? Ive been out with my friends camping. My phone was The last one with a bit of juice so i let quite a hot girl use it to check her FB account. She signed on, did what she wanted to do and signed off. Now i get nitifications of ˇessages she recieve, whatever she gets on her Wall, even when any of her friends change their status or anything. I see it all on my phone. Its getting heated, as today someone have been caught cheating on husband and been accused of doing that on fb... I know, someone might like it (in that case, phone is on sale ) but it really bothers me, i am no stalker. Phone is 3gs 32 gb running very old fw 3.13. Jailbroken unlocked as well. Fb is the latest, I have erased cookies history and everything I could without restoring the phone, which btw I don't want to. I even reinstalled fb, no help. I need notifications, so that is no way to switch themoff...
    What shall i do? She knows of the problem and is well avare of that. Help, please...
    Last edited by maaaslo; 2011-05-10 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Spelling correction

You're in real trouble if you have a girlfriend and went out with that hot girl..

Green Apple
    Thanks

Heh. No that's not a problem. My better half was there and she knows the problem...

Never experienced this before.. maybe try to uninstall and install facebook if you haven't already tried this.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Have tried that already. It did not help... I will have to do update, I'm afraid...