Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Why is nobody (saurik) blocking Illegal sources like Xsellize, Sinfuliphonerepo?

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

So they just make them to piss people off, i doubt that, or maybe they do it to piss people like u off cuz from ur response ur not such a happy cowboy r yah?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD4 View Post
    So they just make them to piss people off, i doubt that, or maybe they do it to piss people like u off cuz from ur response ur not such a happy cowboy r yah?
    Not sure what you mean by that.... Piracy does not effect me in anyway shape or form i am not a developer or a themer. But i have lots of friends that are and they do not deserve work stolen.

Thanks

I totally agree,i just dont get y people steal other peoples work period,but to steal it n not make money off it is even more messed up,im sure they wouldnt work a job n someone else took the credit and didnt get paid 4 it that's just really messed up.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

The only person that make it illegal is you (the user), If you don't like it, just don't istall it.

Drugs, alcohol, steal, those things exist but you don't have to use them or do it.
    Last edited by javiert30; 2011-05-10 at 08:26 AM.

Thanks

Maybe I'm saying it wrong, I just feel sorry 4 the person that works hard on something one they get abused to hurry up or someone cracks it, I'm sure if that would happen to u, u wouldn't b 2 happy. I wouldnt develope things for others just keep it 2 urself then no one can crack there work but that will suck 4 us

The whole point of jailbreaking your phone is so you can get FREE apps and all that...people who charge for things on cydia are just wrong

Quote Originally Posted by datboibubba View Post
    The whole point of jailbreaking your phone is so you can get FREE apps and all that...people who charge for things on cydia are just wrong
    Wow most nieve statement yet

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2011-05-10), HeavyD4 (2011-05-10), Maxner (2011-05-10)

How is that naive? If you wanted to pay for apps u would jus keep your phone regular no jb

How is that naive? If you wanted to pay for apps u would jus keep your phone regular no jb
    Umm no I pay for my apps I jailbreak my phone for tweaks and themes which i also pay for if they are not free. Stealing to me is almost as pathetic as committing suicide. Piracy is dumb if you cant afford 99 cents then you don't deserve the app or even the phone really.

Thanks

jailbreaking is more about having the freedom to do what u want to ur device bcus most of the devs create better products than the app store but, especially with 2days economy if someone is working on things 4 our devices and has to charge a LIL bit and someone copies it n puts out 4 free that's takin a persons income away n that is wrong. I wish it was all free but some aren't so if I really want it I pay 4 it. It's just how I feel about that I'm not arguing with no one, everyone has dif views

When cydia first came out people never charged for anything now everyone wants a profit

When cydia first came out people never charged for anything now everyone wants a profit
    But when it first started there wasn't alot out there now people are spending long hours to make tweaks and themes ect. I would charge too. There is still tons of free stuff so it is what it is but stealing is crap

So if it waa meant to all be free thats how it should stay

What have you made do you have an tweaks, themes anything in Cydia?

Thanks

Thats true but when cydia first came out the percentage of jailbroken phones was so little it's getting larger and people r developing incredible things 4 the devices n they take long hours to do so y work so hard at something then just give it to eveyone else for free, n like stated b4 the AppStore has free apps

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Jailbreaking has never been about things being free. It has always been about being free from the limitations Apple imposes.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

HeavyD4 (2011-05-10)

Thanks

someone used an example once, u buy a car rite nobody can tell u what rims or tires u can put on it, it's urs but that don't mean u can go to another dealer and take there products just because u don't wanna pay for it

Everybody i kno jailbreaks there phones for the free ****...i could care less about the themes...thats just a bonus...i wouldnt pay money to have my phone look a certain way

Everybody i kno jailbreaks there phones for the free ****...i could care less about the themes...thats just a bonus...i wouldnt pay money to have my phone look a certain way
    Have you developed anything?

Ive reported this comment, your saying the exact opposite of what were discussing in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Trypt4mine View Post
    And my 2 cents you've never heard that expression? If you don't want it themes cracked make dreamboard themes or something. Cracked versions of dreamboard can't use dreamstore
    Nope, im german ive never heard of that... I dont even have Dreamboard, but ill Download it and try to make Themes for Dreamboard, but i havent got new ideas for Themes, I first have to finish my current set of SBSettings Themes.... (can you say that last bit )?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast