Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bottom row of icons froze

Default Bottom row of icons froze
    Greetings to all. The botttom row of icons ( phone, email, safari, ipod) have stopped responding to any touch. Everything else works fine. I have a 4g 1.0.2 updated to 1.1.4 and i upgraded with ZiPhone 2.6b flawlessly. This problem was there before and after the upgrade . Can anyone help?

This just happened to me the other day. I restarted my phone a couple times and it seem to work, So far so good! Im running 1.1.3 though.

I can't explain it. I was running 1.1.1 before i upgraded yesterday. This started on friday. Is it my baseband or bootloader? I hope my phone is not "shot".

Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Slopro74; 2008-03-20 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Have you tried rebooting a few times like the person above said? And in no way does this have anything to do with your bootloader or baseband...

Yes i tried rebooting several times plus i restored first then refirbished the phone with ziphone2.6b and restored again. Somehow my phone icon i wiggled it up to the 4th row but i can hang up a call. Another thing could it be a bad program causing this? even after a refirbish and 2 restores the mim program still has there what i used to change my carrier name. Just a thought.

Yes i tried rebooting several times plus i restored first then refirbished the phone with ziphone2.6b and restored again. Somehow my phone icon i wiggled it up to the 4th row but i can hang up a call. Another thing could it be a bad program causing this? even after a refirbish and 2 restores the mim program still has what i changed my carrier name with. Just a thought.
    Last edited by Slopro74; 2008-03-21 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost