Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone/itunes issues

Default iphone/itunes issues
    Ok, so I synced my iphone, and ended up having duplicate songs on it. So, I deleted the duplicates in itunes, and synced it again. The duplicates are still on my phone. I got mad, backed up my itunes library, and then synced it again, thinking that it would wipe out all my music on my iphone, since my library was empty. Nothing happened. My music is still on my iphone, and nothing changed. What gives? Is there an app, that I can dl, to wipe out my entire iphone library? If I have no songs in itunes, when I sync my phone, shouldn't it empty it?

install boss tool app

I did, and I used the delete ipod app. Didn't work. I also uninstalled itunes, to make sure all my music was gone, and reinstalled it. Same thing.

Can anyone help? Another thing I was thinking of doing, was to restore my phone, doing so, I will have to unlock, and jailbreak again, won't I?
    Last edited by vietladin; 2008-03-20 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak? MasterXXXShake's Avatar
    Thanks

When you have your iPhone docked and selected in iTunes click the "Music" tab. Uncheck "Sync Music" then sync your phone.

Tried that as well. Warning window pops up, I continue, and nothing happens. My library is still in my iphone.

What's Jailbreak? MasterXXXShake's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vietladin View Post
    Another thing I was thinking of doing, was to restore my phone, doing so, I will have to unlock, and jailbreak again, won't I?
    Yeah, but it's really easy now. Just use iPlus or ZiPhone.